Tenders January - June 2017
Vinmonopolet releases a list every year with tenders. They search for wines from specific areas with specified criteria, and all who produce this certain type of wine are welcome to submit their products to Vinmonopolet through their importer. For the first half of 2017 they are looking for 4 wines from Germany.
|Release date: January 2017||Number of wines: 1||Submitted by: 18th of August 2016|
|Release date: March 2017||Number of wines: 1||Submitted by: 18th of August 2016|
|Release date: May 2017||Number of wines: 2||Submitted by: 26th of January 2017|
The importers need to have the wines ready in Norway for delivery as close to the deadlines as possible. Contact your importer now to make appointments for delivery.
January release, Riesling from Pfalz
VDP, Erste Lage single grape variety Riesling from vintage 2015.
They seek a wine with aromatic quality and concentration for the basic assortment. Bottled in glass bottle of 75 cl. Price to be NOK 180;-
March release, Riesling from Mosel
Riesling Trocken from Saar. The villages Ayl, Serrig or Wiltingen to appear on the label. Vintage 2015 in glass bottle of 75 cl. Price range up to NOK 225;- Aromatic quality with concentration. For the basic assortment or possible one-lot.
May releases, Riesling and Silvaner
Riesling from Rheinhessen, Pfalz or Baden
Single grape variety, Riesling with maximum sugar 8 g/l. Organic wine with aromatic quality for the basic assortment. Pouch packageing of 150 cl. Vintage 2016. Price rang up to NOK 270 ;-.
Silvaner from Franconia
Single grape variety, 100% Silvaner. Kabinett Trocken or Erste lage Trocken. Single vineyard from Retzstadt, Thüngersheim, Würzburg, Randersacker or Frickenhausen to appear on the label. 2015 or younger on glass bottle of 75 cl. Price range up to NOK 195 ;- Aromatic quality and concentartion for the basic assortment or possible one-lot.
Here is the specified info about the tenders from Vinmonoplet.
|Reference||Type||Origin||Specifications||Quality criteria||Packegeing Unit size||Retail price||Offer deadline|
1) Single grape variety Riesling 100% from Pfalz.
|Aromatic quality, Concentration||Glass bottle 75cl||Price to be NOK 180;-||18.08.2016|
1) Riesling trocken from Saar.
2) From the villages Ayl, Serrig or Wiltingen (to appear on label)
3) Deadline and assessment as for January, launch in March
Vintage 2015, basic assortment or possible one-lot.
Aromatic quality, concentration
1) Single grape variety Riesling (100 %) from Rheinhessen, Pfalz or Baden.
2) Max. 8 g/l sugar
4) If more than one offer is submitted from the same producer, the one with the lowest price will be assessed, regardless of the wholesaler.
Vintage 2016, basic assortment
1) Single grape variety Silvaner (100 %) from Franconia.
2) Kabinett Trocken or Erste Lage trocken
3) Single vineyard from Retzstadt, Thüngersheim, Würzburg, Randersacker or Frickenhausen (to appear on front label)
Vintage 2015 or younger. Basic assortment or possible one-lot.
|Aromatic quality, concentration||Glass bottle 75cl||<195||26.01.2017|